Our home base is the Summit Lodge in Killington Vermont. The Lodge’s beautifully designed rooms are carefully appointed, feature crisp white duvets, and boast stunning vistas of Killington and the surrounding mountains. The rustic decor of antiques, hand hewn beams, barn board, and fieldstone fireplaces all combine to provide a warm, friendly ambiance. Built for comfort, with a full spa, wet and dry sauna, outdoor bocce & tennis courts, two saltwater swimming pools (one heated for year round use), a large hot tub, and clay tennis courts.
- Stunning guest rooms with sweeping views of The Green Mountains
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms and throughout resort
- Access to the most brilliant healers in New England
- Tarot, Reiki, Acupuncture, Sacred Geometry, Acupuncture, SRT,
- Sessions with our Medium, Herbalists, Massage Therapists (Swedish, Deep Tissue, Digestive, Shiatsu, Energy Work, Lymph Drainage and more), Sound Therapy, Vedic Astrology, and more.
- 20 person salt water hot tub, cold plunge pool, full size outdoor pool
- Access to kids camps – yes bring em! We’ll keep them busy while you take care of yourself!!
- Tennis & bocce courts
- Easy access to Killington Mountain walking/hiking/mountain bike trails
- Partner discounts with the best local golf courses, full service spas, kayak companies, paddle boarding experts, fly fishing professionals, babysitters & more fun activity companies outside of our already jam packed, good times, timeline