2022 Fall In – Feel Amazing in Woodstock, VT
September 14 - September 18
SEPTEMBER 14-18 2022
Fall Foliage, Yoga, Hiking, Wellness
WHEN YOU WANT TO FEEL VIBRANT, GET RECONNECTED AND LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE, IT CAN BE HARD TO KNOW WHERE TO START.
At True North, we get it – and we know – the magic you need to feel amazing transform your life and is already within you. Breathe in the incredible resources of nature, access the mind/body tools we provide to access it. Rest, reconnect, move your body, enjoy lively conversation, incredible connection with new friends and allow us to nourish you with farm to table meals in this luxurious estate nestled into the heart of The Green Mountains.
Take back your health, your wellbeing, your grounded state of mind one day at a time – return to your life renewed and stronger than you ever could imagine!
- Daily yoga and pilates that will nourish your body and mind
- Peak Foliage with daily hikes
- Homegrown, organic, hand crafted plant based delicacies
- Full nights rest!
- Mindful meditation
- Luxurious cottage accommodations
- …..and peace of mind you haven’t felt in a long time
WELCOME, WELCOME BACK, WELCOME OHM….We can’t wait to see you~
This annual 5 day four night green mountain experience combines the quintessential Vermont breath of fresh air, stunning colors of Fall foliage plant based nourishment, movement, hiking through the green mountains, meditation and most of all tons of fun with like minded folks – just when we need it the most! Settle into the season, take in the incredible foliage and fresh air of the mountains, and take time for yourself after a busy summer of doing for everyone else. Our home base was recently described by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the most beautiful locations in the entire country. We couldn’t agree more!
Whether newly restored hundred year old buildings or a contemporary cabin built in 2021, each unique lodging, intentionally sprinkled through the property conveys a classic Vermont vernacular. The rustic, yet classic decor of antiques, overstuffed crisp comforters, hand hewn beams, barn board, and fieldstone fireplaces all combine to provide a warm, friendly ambiance you will come to love about Vermont.
Relax and unwind, feel invigorated after a brisk hike. Enjoy our on-site heated yoga studio, laughter around the bonfire, family style dinners or simply take that nap in an overstuffed couch. Take in the view and allow the mountains to speak to you!
Each cottage provides conveniences such as complimentary high-speed wireless Internet, AC, Smart TV’s, washing machines & dryers, full kitchens, private views, on-site parking.
Private, share & group share rooms available.
In collaboration with our favorite Vermont farms, (and our own private farm!) we are more than excited to source everything we need, as fresh as possible for you on this adventure! Arriving a few days early to gather everything as fresh as possible, feel relaxed in knowing all meals are handmade, fresh, plant based & curated on site by our nationally recognized plant based chef & founder of True North Juice co., Liz is right on site! Outside meal times fresh fruit and snacks will be available, there are also several side kitchens where you may keep/stock your own treats for midnight snacking too! Great restaurants are also plentiful in Woodstock ( 10 minutes away) and Killington ( also 10 minutes away) and we will have a local guide to take the guesswork out of your stay should you want to adventure out and explore!
Our home base is situated just 10 minutes west of Woodstock, Vermont. Known for its charm, covered bridges, and the ongoing influence of Laurence Rockefeller. Take a stroll through town to find an array of breweries, eateries, galleries, antiques, boutique shopping, and more. The Woodstock Inn is also home to a world-class spa.
Also within the vicinity of OQ Farm is Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National park, where you can visit historic buildings, go on hikes, and experience breathtaking views. Swing by Simon Pearce Glass to buy beautiful handmade glass work, or the King Arthur Baking company for a wide variety of flours, cooking tools, and more.
Fans of skiing, hiking and mountain biking will be happy to know that Killington Resort, the biggest ski resort east of the Mississippi River and dubbed “The Beast of the East” is close by, too. Off-season, Killington offers visitors hiking, mountain biking, golf and a range of outdoor festivals.
Enjoy a ton to do – and lots of time to do nothing too! While in Vermont, we are blessed to have on site a fully equipped (heated) yoga studio – as well as our own brick and mortar hot yoga studio, True Yoga Vermont nearby to work with for movement, yoga, pilates and meditation classes.
Located in the heart of The Green Mountains you will find just outside the front door over 500 acres of hiking and mountain biking trails. The Appalachian Trail & Long Trail also offer a multitude of opportunities showing off breathtaking views in every season too. All mats, yoga towels, props and blocks available on site!
* Please note, participation in classes and activities is optional throughout the retreat. All levels welcome! Sometimes, you do not know what you need until you arrive on retreat – please feel welcome to sleep in, come to every activity, or a combination of everything; Simply listen to your body 😉
- Private gated compound in Woodstock Vermont
- Accommodation (luxury bedrooms w/ private bath, w/ share bath)
- All meals; Farm to table – plant based (4 dinners, 4 lunches, 4 breakfasts + snacks)
- Daily Meditation
- Daily fitness schedule yoga & strength training classes
- Daily guided hikes
- Outdoor porch
- Common spaces
- Yoga mats, yoga towels, props, blankets
- Evening programs
- Day excursions
Use of Lodge Premises & Amenities Including:
- Hot yoga room
- Private kitchens
- Bonfire pit
* airfare & transfers not included ** all meals are vegan. special dietary restrictions can be accommodated
- Airfare & transfers
- Massage services
- Alcoholic beverages
- Optional excursions & Other services: Spa appointments, golf fees, full service spas, snorkeling, kayaks, paddle boarding, surf lessons, boat trips etc!! If you are looking for something special please let us know!
- 7:00am Coffee service available
- 7:00am Meditation (or sunrise hike)
- 8:00am Yoga or fitness class on site
- 11:00am brunch / lunch
- 1:00pm *free time/massage time/hike or afternoon outing
- 5:00pm Evening Yoga or fitness
- 7:30pm dinner
- Evening program, massage or general relaxing
LOCATION & TRAVEL:
- Ottauquechee Farm, 298 Holiday Farm Road, Bridgewater, VT 05034
- Nearest towns: Woodstock Vermont ( 10 minutes east), Killington Vermont ( 15 minutes west), Rutland Vermont ( 30 minutes west)
- Nearest major airports: Boston Logan (2.5 hours)
- Nearest regional airport: Rutland Regional ( 45 minutes)
- Rental Car locations: Check arriving airport locations
Besides the basic packing and travel needs, here are a few things to think about bringing with you.
- Travel insurance
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable shoes (walking/hiking)
- Yoga clothes
- Lounge/ comfy clothes
- A good book / journal
- Layers, layers, layers, maybe even a cozy hat around the bonfire or a sunrise hike 😉 !